A lot of companies need to have more than a remote contact with their clients in other markets. Often, though, the costs and risks of researching and establishing an in-country presence are prohibitive.
By providing a representative service for our clients we give them an immediate on-the ground presence without any of the risks and at a significantly reduced cost.
A representative office has allowed some of our clients to “test the water” to understand market fit before making a final decision.
Some of our clients ask us to provide services on their behalf (setting up sales teams, conducting market entry studies, managing VAT etc.).
- There are any number of reasons why your business might need to have some sort of presence in territory:
- your customers might prefer a local contact point
- your competitors may already be operating there
- you may need to be registered for VAT
- for GDPR compliance
- to maintain or register .eu domains for your non EU domiciled company
- to warehouse stock in European centre (for your non EU domiciled company)
- to act as an importer of record
- you might need an authorised representative for product liability (depending on your industry)
- you may want to have staff in territory
But not all businesses can afford the time, resource and logistical overhead of setting up a whole new operation.
Drawing on our partner network, we can point you in the right direction or provide some of these services for you.
We have offices both in the UK (London) and in the EU (Lille, France) and are able to provide you with guidance, support and expert advice.
Every business has different needs. Get in contact if you would like some advice or need some support. That’s why we’re here!